WEEKEND WORKSHOP WITH OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHER NIKOLAI SCHIRMER
Learn how to use your camera in the field, and the post-production process after, with a crew of nature-loving camera fanatics like yourself. Two days will be dedicated to photos and the other to videos, with a focus on the practical skills needed to get the shot and make the most of it after. Nikolai has been working as a photographer and a filmmaker in the outdoor industry for close to a decade and will teach his tricks for success in the field.
Gear needed: camera and laptop with editing software (Nikolai uses Adobe).
- Friday: Introduction at the lodge then evening hike for the sunset shoot.
- Saturday: post-process photo workshop in the morning - video workshop shooting surf, then another evening hike. If it’s clear let’s get some northern lights.
- Sunday: dawn surf for the early birds, then video/photo post-production workshop in the morning.
NOK 3899,- including workshop, accommodation, coffee & communal dinner Saturday evening
- Is there a kitchen? Yes, there is a big communal kitchen with two fridges for everybody to use.
- How do I get there? Closest airports is Leknes and Harstad, the last one being the cheaper alternative. There are buses from airports and cities nearby going Borg(our closest bus Station)
- Do I need a car? Yes, Lofoten is not super easy by bus. But don't worry, We know the cheapest car rental around. NOK 450,- per day. Maybee, you can share a car with some of the other ones doing the course? Send us a mail and we´ll get you in touch with some of them!
For booking or any other questions, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org